Pest description, crop damage and life history
Common Pests of Vegetable Crops
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- bifenthrin (often as a mix with zeta-cypermethrin).
- zeta-cypermethrin (as a mix with bifenthrin)
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- bifenthrin (Capture LFR) at 0.04 to 0.08 lb ai/A in furrow with seed. PHI 0 days. REI 12 hr. Do not exceed 0.1 lb ai/A at plant or 0.2 lb ai/A at plant and foliar per season.
- bifenthrin/Avermectin (Athena) at 0.083 to 0.12 lb ai/A at plant. REI 12 hr. Do not exceed 0.056 lb ai/A avermectin or 0.2 lb ai/A bifenthrin per season.
- bifenthrin/IBA (Empower 2) at 0.04 to 0.1 lb ai/A. PHI 9 days. REI 9 days. Do not exceed 0.2 lb ai/A per year.
- chloropicrin (Telone)-Preplant.